CHEMICAL PUNS Matching Exercise
Choose the appropriate code
from the possible answers
If you are using a Scantron, mark all the letters of the correct answer.
1. What is ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQSTUVWXYZ ? __________
2. What is H2O4? __________
4. What is AlPO4? __________
5. What are HIJKLMNO, (H2O)3(s), and CH2O? __________
6. A really pressing thing. ___________
7. Who said HIOAg? ___________
8. What is ? ___________
9. Sing 2[NaCl](aq)
10. What is ?
11. What is a Be+Ar? ___________
12. What you might like to do to a big meanie. ___________
13. What is ? ___________
14. What is Cu(NO3)2? ___________
15. What are (Ber)8 and (PuS)8? ___________
16. A funny prisoner ___________
17. Who is 007's Eskimo cousin? ___________
18. O-CH3 ___________
19. What does a doctor try to do to his patients
and what happens if the doctor fails? ___________
20. The opposite of roofing. ___________
21. Fred yelled "CH3CF3" when he saw his wife's dentist bill. ___________
22. What is a HCLO2(aq) HCLO2(aq) HCLO2(aq) HCLO2(aq) HCLO2(aq) ? ___________
24. What does one trogen say to another on the way to bed? ___________
25. What did one termite say to the other? ___________
26. HeN(ZnI)4 ___________
28. __Sn2+ ? ___________
29. What are a Ba(Na)2 and a CFe2O3? ___________
30. What is (NH2CONH2)2? ___________
31. , , ___________
a. water, ice cubes , sea
c. chicken tetrazzini
d. a chorus line
e. drinking and swimming
ac. October or 8 people in an ice bath, octopus
ae. helium or curium , barium
bc. Lone Ranger
bd. Sailing, sailing over the seven seas
cd. overtime pay for a policeman
de. An oral contraceptive. Its says no in every position.
abd. Polar Bond
abe. transistor ,
acd. purple people eater
ace. Ethyl, try fluoride!
ade. Easter bunny
bcd. banana and a crust .
bce. Do you understand us?
cde. orthodox, paradox, metaphor
abcd. Polar bear
abce. cis boom bah
abcde. galvanized chicken wire
Return to top or answers
Jump to "CHEMISTRY WEBERCISES DIRECTORY"
visitor number (restarted at zero on 07/26/12)